Flush toxins & waste from the lymphatic system, creating a permanent loss of up to 14" while improving general health, nourishing the skin & contouring the soft areas of the body. Just for Valentines Buy 2 Get 1 Free.*Offer expires February 14
How Does It Work?
The M’lis Professional Contour Wrap may be used in two ways: for inch loss, or for detoxification and lymphatic cleansing. This amazing wrap does both for your body. The contour body wrap helps to free and remove trapped waste in your connective tissue, eliminating internal disfiguring deposits and stimulate inch loss. Wraps are best used as a series of treatments to maximize inch loss and cleansing. Contour cream helps stimulate the lymphatic circulation while the plastic wrap acts as an acupressure to push the lymphatic fluid up into the thoracic valve, circulating the toxins back into the blood stream to get filtered out through the liver and the kidneys, promoting permanent inch loss.
This 60-90 minute process is not a water loss, meaning you won't sweat. It also does not contain chemicals or dehydrating ingredients - good news for your skin. You can wear your own swimwear or a spa bra and panties (short swim trunks for men).
Here's the Process:
1) A Buff Body Scrub exfoliates your skin
2) If your goal is inch loss, measurements are taken at several points on your body
3) Contour Cream is applied
4) You are wrapped using a plastic film that helps to contour and tighten
5) Time to relax for 60 minutes on a comfortable treatment table. Many spas offer reflexology, a facial, or a hand and foot massage in combination with the wrap that may be done during this step.
6) You are Cut out of wrap
7) More Contour Cream
9) You are dressed and on your way! Avoid showering for the rest of the day to allow the cream to continue working its magic. Also, drink plenty of water. The rule is at least half your weight in ounces for proper rehydration.
Posted by Jenevieve Hubbard
Director of Marketing/Creative Genius